2400 Barton Avenue
Our firm specializes in helping individuals develop sound financial strategies, unique to their goals and needs.
Dually Registered Independent Broker Dealer/Registered Investment Advisory Firm
We have an independent structure whereby we are NOT associated with any specific investment company or product that pressures us to sell our clients a certain solution as part of our recommendations. Our firm structure allows us to work with clients in a way that works best for them.
1. Fixed Quarterly Advisory FeeGPWA clients have a fixed fee with our firm and $0 of other revenue is paid to us. If for some reason an investment solution is structured to pay GPWA a commission, this is fully disclosed and deducted from the clients first quarter (3/31) Invoice.
2. Financial PlanningGPWA offers a Financial Planning Only relationship whereby we research and build an extensive Financial Plan which will is an accurate planning tool for your Net Worth, Annual Cash Flow & Income Payouts on a year-by-year basis for your entire working life and into retirement. This type of planning is not utilized by nearly enough investors in the marketplace and if used correctly, can have the greatest impact on your financially over the course of your career and lifetime.
3. Hourly ConsultingWhen a client needs to complete due diligence, analyze risk factors, break down fee structure scenarios, for situations such as Real Estate Investments, Private Company Investments, or similar, GPWA is able to serve as your truly ‘independent’ voice for these initiatives.
4. CommissionThis fee arrangement is one whereby the client pays their Financial Advisor based upon the investments that together they determine fits the needs of the client and agree are what they want to move forward with. This process would be used if the client prefers to have their Financial Advisor paid as part of a specific investment that interests them and fits their profile.
5. Monthly & Quarterly RetainerAre you a business owner who would like to engage an outside Advisor to help you pull apart your business model, break down your expenses, provide accurate/interactive forecasting based upon realistic sales models and help solidify your ‘financial foundation’ so you can grow your business efficiently? If that’s the case then a Monthly or Quarterly Retainer may fit your company best.
6.Corporate Advisory Fee ScheduleFor the client interested in engaging an Exclusive Financial Advisor (EFA) to assist with regards to detailed Financial Modeling along with structuring a capital raise consisting of Equity or Debt, this arrangement might fit you best.
Business Development Companies ( BDC'S)
Money Purchasing Plans
Profit Sharing Plans
Disability Insurance (Income Protection)
Long Term Care (LTC)
Roth/ SEP/ Simple IRA Accounts
Actively Managed 401k Accounts
Many businesses would benefit from an outsiders perspective as to their company’s financial structure. In many situations, we see business owners who engage permanent CFO’s but are not seeing the true financial benefits and recommendations that would be considered more ‘outside the box’ and impactful for major business decisions. GPWA has built that capability and this can be a very valuable tool for your business.
GPWA offers the ability to construct a ‘dynamic’ financial model which is not just relying on historical or current information provided by your CPA, but can take that same static information and accurately forecast, based upon actual business dynamics and trends, what the financial picture of your business will look like. The reason this step is critical is because this extensive financial insight will help determine the following:
email@example.com | 615.269.5550